Criteo

www.criteo.com

Great Company depending on who you are and which part of the business you work in

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) London, England

ProsGreat place to work if you are new to digital, a graduate or a 2nd jobber. Alternating every two weeks are 1 of 2 events for staff: beer 'o' clock and sushi/pizza lunches, which is good for morale on those days. The Criteo product actually works, which makes the job a whole lot easier. The company as a whole is going in the right direction, it will continue to grow and will enjoy a successful financial event at some point in the future. It is great feeling to be a part of something so successful!

ConsThere is no staff development at all which leaves progression and the prospect for growth perpetually up in the air, there is not much of a meritocracy within the company and praise is not often given. The very, very senior management is impressive, but below your MDs and certain Directors, the management and senior staff are uninspiring, not there by merit but more because of relationship. There is a heavy Yahoo influence and legacy in the company which lends itself to the classic 'Old Boys' issues. There is also a very high churn of staff at Criteo which either shows they hire the wrong people or are not offering the right opportunities. Criteo is no longer a startup, it is a hugely successful growing global technology business, yet there is only IT support one day a week and the Wifi does not work properly in the UK office. The pay and remuneration is not as high as other companies and much lower than competitors. Partly this is due to how successful Criteo is and also partly why Criteo is so profitable.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook after your existing staff and work with them to set measurable and achievable development and growth plans. Pay more; too much time is wasted and money spent on recruitment and strategy, when the right people are there looking to build a career you should look after them.

Overhyped...not worth it!

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros: One of the companies where many people want to work, Great knowledge sharing and… Cons: Stay away from smb department! You'll be sold on all the awesome benefits of working at Criteo like bonus, equity, opportunity to advance, a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Life is not all about money and numbers. Make it fun to work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work hard, Play hard

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Criteo is definitely nothing like any other company I have worked for. I came from a super corporate environment, so it took a little… Cons: The technology is not up-to-par. I don’t have the authority to do a lot of the things I should without going around the red… Advice to Senior Management: Employees around you may have some really helpful suggestions from previous experiences; especially since this is a start-up company. Take the time to talk… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Criteo.

Worked for Criteo? Contribute to the Community!