Cyberonics

www.cyberonics.com

Short Term Job with Good Compensation

Current Employee - Therapeutic Consultant
Current Employee - Therapeutic Consultant

Pros

Money, good salaries(average 75K-80K) and bonus is quarterly ranging from about 20-25K per quarter.

Cons

Layoffs, turnover, company future uncertain. No one in management will look out for you. Top performers are laid off all of the time. They promote who they like, not necessarily the best person for the job.

Invest in R & D. This is a one product company with patent issues coming up in the next couple of years. Also, stop changing the comp plan all of the time and set realistic quotas.

Other reviews for Cyberonics

Outstanding place for a career !

Former Employee - Principal Buyer  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Principal Buyer in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

When you go home at the end of the day you know that you have helped many people.

Cons

I do not have any cons about Cyberonics.

I do no have any advice for Cyberonics Management.

I Love Cyberonics

Current Employee - Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

Plenty of camaraderie, paid time off, fun activities, a state-of-the art gym with a company paid trainer and evening workout activities often led by employees. We work hard and play hard. Many accolades. Plenty of projects and rewarding work to be done in every department. Great leadership including emerging leaders who are absolutely amazing us with their diversity projects each month. There is lots of growth opportunity if you want it and you are willing to work for it.

Cons

With so many talented and innovative people it's hard to do decide which direction we are going to go and keep everyone happy. It's a great problem to have, but keep the ideas coming anyway! There will always be more ideas than time or money to do them all. Our senior leadership has a lot of responsibility in selecting the right course for the company but they are doing an outstanding job.

Stay the course. I have been here 16 years and each year keeps getting better for the company and employees with more seasoned management and an energized and optimistic workforce. Every year VPs are stretched to expand their own skills and knowledge and they expect the same from employees so that everyone is growing together. Continue to keep us all challenged. Continue to good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Cyberonics.

Worked for Cyberonics? Contribute to the Community!