D&B
www.dnb.com Short Hills, NJ 5000+ Employees

Credit Advisor

Credit Advisor (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ (US)

I have been working at D&B full-time for more than 8 years

ProsYou can piggy back on a Reputable companies name.

ConsToxic work environment. The new company objective is to grow as quickly as possible and jump ship like the past 10 companies they built and sold. Left in the wake of this are people who dedicated their lively hood to genuinely helping companies with day to day issues that involve their history and credit. Most of all their reputations. Products do not work anymore and sadly the revolving door creates more problems for customers becuase reps don't know what they are doing. Once educated individuals were employed. Now, all are accepted as it is a typical $10.00 an hour call center!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the power crazy, young, scared to voice there real opions type and replace with those who have a spine.

Horrible

QA Analyst (Former Employee)
Bethlehem, PA (US)

I worked at D&B full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work from Home. I can't think a whole lot that… Cons: Lack of growth and management is terrible. Demostrated incompetence and apathy of leadership, from the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on short term goals and learn what your competitors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Innovative information company

Senior Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at D&B full-time for less than a year

Pros: Highly innovative company Fast paced environment Cons: Need focus on key priorities More

There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&B CEO Robert Carrigan. All reviews posted anonymously by D&B employees.