Great company to get into

I have been working at DHA Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

DHA is a very personable close-nit place to work. The administration has come a long way from growing pains due to growing so rapidly to the employee's happiness as a goal. The PM's are very personable and have an open door policy. DHA is well known with the clients with a great reputation. The company is steadily growing even in this downfall economy. The benefits are the best I've seen in the area.

Cons

Schedule flexibility depends on an individual manager. Some are and some are not. Not something DHA has control over though.

Other Reviews for DHA Group

HIGH Turnover...

Former Employee - Recruiting  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Former Employee - Recruiting in Washington, DC (US)

I worked at DHA Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some really talented people work at DHA, and everyone is easy to get along with. The Program Managers seem to really care about their people.

Cons

The company bonus structure changed while I was there, hitting my income.

The whole back office had massive turnover. The recruiting department had a complete turnover in 2012, as did other departments like HR. The recruiting group got a new manager and that caused a mass exodus. The whole proposal shop basically left the company in 2012. Same with Finance. Complete turnover. The management team lost a lot of very senior people.

Quit telling people that things are getting better without doing anything to solve the management problems. You need to be honest with your people and talk to them before you make promotions to keep the bad apples away from the cookie jar.

In danger of flaming out

I have been working at DHA Group

Pros

It used to be something different so I'm told.

Cons

Major failures has resulted in almost the entire backoffice (from senior execs to middle management to entry level employees) to turnover within the past 12 months yet the senior leadership continue to say there's nothing unusual or more generally, there's not a problem as they just continue to try and bid on everything without a real plan for infrastructure. Clients are starting to feel this as well.

There are newer employer reviews for DHA Group.

Worked for DHA Group? Contribute to the Community!