DISH

www.dish.com
  www.dish.com
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worst pay rate

Current Employee - Matterial Hendler in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Matterial Hendler in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is no reazon to work for dish..

Cons

The pay rate for reciving people is really bad, for all the work they do that is really ridiculos. Is a heavy job whit multiple tasks

Increase the pay rate, is really sad that it will take ous more than 5 years to make a dicent pay. Pay more attention to the peopple that is working hard in the warehouse, if you don't treat good your employes, i don't think you will do it whith the costumers.

1851 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Worst place in America to work... Yes

Current Employee - Dr Dish/Broadband in Hilliard, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Dr Dish/Broadband in Hilliard, OH (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They are always looking to hire and give hours. I'm really struggling to think of another positive thing to say.

Cons

This company doesn't care about you and doesn't pretend to care. Wither employee customer or both they care more about your money than you. Profits before customers, customers before employees. There is always this feeling that they are looking to replace you. I have been with dish for 3 years and by their stats have been rated as one of the top agents at my site. They work me long hours and seem to not understand if you can't or don't want to work over time. I'm at a call center and they are not afraid to tell you that you are replaceable. They can't keep employees and have a high turn over rate for so many reasons. Their training is poor and they blame the employees for not knowing the job. Then when they get to where i am they find how bad training is up to this point. Them the people that do have experience have to explain why it took five people to fix their simple issue. They continuously and to your job without a raise, and little to no training. One of the big things right now is sales. They are telling people that if you can't get your sales at least 8% or you will be fired. I do tech Support and i find it terrible trying to sell programming to someone that can't get their TV to work. I could say a lot more but i think this is a good start to tell how bad the company is. Oh one more thing. Joe Claton seems to think there is no problem here and told all employees to go on here and wright a review if you like your job. Backfire...

Remember your employees are people too.

Put your head between your legs and kiss yourself goodbye

Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Englewood, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Englewood, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a job. You get paid for working there. Joseph Clayton and his managers micromanage you to death. There are fingerprint scanners so they know where you are at at all times.

Cons

It's the meanest company to work for in America. Senior management will yell at you and berate you in front of other employees if you do something wrong. They have no morals here. Working conditions are terrible. It is like prison!! Why work here, when you can work for one of the top 100 best companies to work for in America.

We are people and we have feelings. Please listen to us!! We're begging you!

There are newer employer reviews for DISH