DSW
www.dsw.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Love my Fellow Shoe Lovers!!

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Sterling Heights, MI (US)

I have been working at DSW full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere is so many reasons why I love working at DSW, the people, the product, the challenge, the customers, Everything! But, if I had to whittle it down to one thing, it has to be that I matter. They listen to me, they ask me my thoughts on issues, I am included in corporate initiatives, I am challenged and developed, they support me and charities that I volunteer with, and they allow me to be a business owner. It wasn't always the case, when I first started working at DSW it was very task focused, policy focused, and they have grown with time to become what I feel is one the greatest companies to work for!

ConsAt DSW, they know their faults, they acknowledge them, come up with solutions, and tackle them. For many of us managers we are activators, and we want something now, and are very impatient, but with patience come tested and tried policies, processes, and IT. It is when we rush through something, that is when we have issues; whether it is the scheduling tool, a computer program, or anything else. But they are always quick to rectify it.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue on our Journey! We are making great strides, and it keeps getting better!

How many rewards did you get today?.......ugh

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at DSW part-time for less than a year

Pros: Discount Some of the other employees were great. Cons: Oh.. Where to start... - Managers were obnoxious. All they did was talk in your ear the entire time. They wouldn't stop talking about getting… Advice to Senior Management: Rethink the rewards. Its so gross asking people while their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work for retail

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at DSW part-time for less than a year

Pros: The job is very simple and repetitive No late night shifts … Cons: Sometimes hard to get hours Low starting pay, $8.50 Always want to make changes to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DSW.

Worked for DSW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DSW reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DSW CEO Mike MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by DSW employees.