Daktronics
www.daktronics.com Brookings, SD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great learning experience for college students!

Student Writer (Former Employee)
Brookings, SD (US)

I worked at Daktronics part-time for more than a year

ProsDaktronics provides local college students a chance to develop real-world experience while still in school. The people you get to work with are wonderful, friendly, helpful and smart!

ConsThe offices are generally cold, and sometimes communication leaves something to be desired. The communication problems almost always lie with certain people though, not necessarily a company problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Good starter jobs

Buyer/Planner Student (Current Employee)
Brookings, SD (US)

I have been working at Daktronics part-time for less than a year

Pros: Daktronics provides a good place for students to gain experience… Cons: the training for new jobs is pretty bad, the pay is… Advice to Senior Management: some advice i would give is to decrease the amount of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great job for any student to jumpstar his or her career and a great resume builder.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Brookings, SD (US)

I have been working at Daktronics as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Students have an incentive to work 20 hours to earn an extra $1 an hour, and get raises twice a year, and… Cons: Place a lot of responsibility in their students, can be… Advice to Senior Management: Have a better hiring process, took 2 months from application to get an interview, and another 2 weeks to hear about being accepted… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Daktronics.

Worked for Daktronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daktronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daktronics CEO Jim Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Daktronics employees.