Daktronics
www.daktronics.com Brookings, SD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great learning experience for college students!

Student Writer (Former Employee)
Brookings, SD (US)

I worked at Daktronics part-time for more than a year

ProsDaktronics provides local college students a chance to develop real-world experience while still in school. The people you get to work with are wonderful, friendly, helpful and smart!

ConsThe offices are generally cold, and sometimes communication leaves something to be desired. The communication problems almost always lie with certain people though, not necessarily a company problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Great opportunity to travel, but departments need to restructure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Daktronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity to travel, work with great customers, fun projects, co-workers,… Cons: Pay, some departments have too many employees while others are overworking employees and demanding them to work 60-70+ hour weeks, some middle management does… Advice to Senior Management: Know your key employees and their workload and keep them happy and employed. The concern was all about shareholders… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good starter jobs

Buyer/Planner Student (Current Employee)
Brookings, SD (US)

I have been working at Daktronics part-time for less than a year

Pros: Daktronics provides a good place for students to gain experience… Cons: the training for new jobs is pretty bad, the pay is… Advice to Senior Management: some advice i would give is to decrease the amount of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Daktronics.

Worked for Daktronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daktronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daktronics CEO Jim Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Daktronics employees.