Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Terrible Place to Work – Avoid Videojet / Danaher at all Cost

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Wood Dale, IL (US)

I worked at Danaher

ProsIf you are willing to take the unfairness, stand the pain and outrages stress, this experience might look good on your resume.

ConsIncredibly tough place to work. People are treated with disrespect; a high pressure, corporate environment. When managers have an issue with their metrics, a case will be built against their employee(s). In fact, they are treated the same way, so they need to comply with the motto "to kill or be killed."

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers/Directors are too busy positioning themselves to be of any kind of assistance for their people. Please stop feeding us with acronyms such as "best team wins". We have been asked to work against each other, play with numbers so that our bosses achieve their goals and get their BONUSES that we cannot even dream of. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

fast pace

Scientist (Current Employee)
Orange, CA (US)

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: Accountability, responsibility and interface with multiple departments Cons: heavy workload, too much fixups, out of dated equipments Advice to Senior Management: some middle management lack of working knowledge More

would go back one day

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Danaher

Pros: challenging at work, enjoyed. Lots opportunity to be involved in… Cons: high pressure, management team change Advice to Senior Management: management move too frequently sometimes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.