Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

By far the worst company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Danaher full-time for more than a year

ProsSalary is fairly decent buts thats about it.

ConsWork / Life Balance is horrible they expect you to work whenever they say but you unable to carry any time off over to the next year. Did i mention you only get 10 days per year. Danaher considers there employees as a statistics you are just another number on a sheet to them. Once your project ends be prepared to look for another opportunity because they already forecasted the end of your job. There is ZERO culture at Danaher you feel like a drone working here & you can be easily replaced. I believe the average lifespan of an employees is 1-3 years if your not senior management expect to get canned within that timeframe. I would avoid working for them or any of there subsidiaries at all cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your employees welfare then just what they can do for you. Provide opportunities for growth not just for senior management but for all the other associates.

On the Quality-Delivery-Innovation-Cost C is the stronger !

I have been working at Danaher full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Company culture strongly dependent of the location Cons: Get an MBA if you want to look for senior… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ormco Corp

Production Engineer (Former Employee)
Glendora, CA (US)

I worked at Danaher as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lots of friendly employees Treated an intern well Gave me a serious… Cons: Corporate control Outsourcing Doesn't have room for engineers to move up Advice to Senior Management: No big advice from an intern! Company constantly being restructured. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.