Danone
www.danone.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Great place to work!

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Danone full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat people, great benefits. Free yoghurt & water at work. You get to own your projects and minimum interference is there from your seniors (providing you are doing a good job). Senior management is amazing, they take care of employees, held a lot of events. Conferences all over the world.

ConsThe cash package is not be in line with other companies of similar size. Hard to progress further (in IT atleast) as people tend to stick to their positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't say much really, they are awesome! Better than the CEOs of other companies who are solely interested in making bucks for themselves. Say Hi5 to the executives of Danone who are genuinly interested in the people who work for them.

Trade Marketing Assistant for the Away from Home channel

Trade Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)
Paris (France)

I have been working at Danone as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great company culture, people are open and friendly. Lots of… Cons: Projects move quite slowly in this department due to lack… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Work Place

I have been working at Danone

Pros: CODE (Comitment, Openess, Doers, Empower) culture company Cons: varous task but mazing experience Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Danone.

Worked for Danone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danone CEO Franck Riboud. All reviews posted anonymously by Danone employees.