Danone

www.danone.com

Great place to work!

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) London, England

ProsGreat people, great benefits. Free yoghurt & water at work. You get to own your projects and minimum interference is there from your seniors (providing you are doing a good job). Senior management is amazing, they take care of employees, held a lot of events. Conferences all over the world.

ConsThe cash package is not be in line with other companies of similar size. Hard to progress further (in IT atleast) as people tend to stick to their positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't say much really, they are awesome! Better than the CEOs of other companies who are solely interested in making bucks for themselves. Say Hi5 to the executives of Danone who are genuinly interested in the people who work for them.

I was a sales agent there for 3 years

Sales Agent (Current Employee) Varna (Bulgaria)

I have been working at Danone full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You can learn a lot of thinks there. Cons: Handling with uneducated customers, driving in bad condition roads Advice to Senior Management: Raise the salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Has potential to be better, but will it ever be?

I have been working at Danone

Pros: Good values, working atmosphere, not excessively hierarchical, more activity oriented than process oriented which allows to take new… Cons: The ability to be fast is hindered by insufficient focus on performance at a micro level; all focus… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danone.

Worked for Danone? Contribute to the Community!