DeVry University

www.devry.edu

Short Lived

Former Employee - Student Success Coach
Former Employee - Student Success Coach

Pros

Great pay! My pay was awesome, loved it. The work was do-able. I loved the students and my interaction with them. Company had good benefits. I was starting to use my education benefits....BUT

Cons

I got laid off after 9 months! And i had to choose between my severance and never working for Devry again- messed up! I didn't take the severance thinking I could get back, not even giving me a interview!? Managers and senior staff get raises only. Speaking up can get you in trouble.

None, because they don't listen anyways. They do nothing but walk around all day and "act" busy. At the end of the day, they are the ones that get the raises and lay off hard workers.

Other reviews for DeVry University

Another Disaster

Former Employee - All Previously Or Currently Employed  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Former Employee - All Previously Or Currently Employed in Seattle, WA (US)

Pros

Same as previously stated, outstanding and dedicated staff, nothing more to say about the lack of current management.

Cons

They've all been mentioned before, this would be redundant and not productive.

Maybe you could learn something from Carnival?

It is a great experience and I love being a tutor.

Current Employee - Student Worker  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Student Worker in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

There are several different pros. The first pro is that my boss is great and the second pro is that they will work around your school schedule. The third pro is that it is close and I enjoy what I am doing.

Cons

There are several different cons as well. The first con is that there is not a lot of room for personal growth. The second con is that it is only part-time hours.

There are newer employer reviews for DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!