Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,609 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Place to work

Consultant - Human Capital (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent support and mentoring system; strong emphasis on professional development; mostly transparent; great opportunity to work with really smart, driven people; good benefits.

ConsHigh utilization targets and expectation to contribute to the firm means not much work/life balance, though they preach it's importance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more diverse people involved in firm activities. All practitioners are expected to participate, but it is difficult to get started. Usually the same people get to work on projects, which leaves others pining for ways to get involved.

deloitte consulting india

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: good salary. good projects. good career progression Cons: none- good place to work – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Can gain great experience, but prepare to travel and work long hours

ERS Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great training programs, great benefits and good salary. Can… Cons: You are expected to perform at a high level all the time. In audit, you will probably be required to travel (10-60%) and put… Advice to Senior Management: Help employees achieve real work/life balance. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.