Deloitte

www.deloitte.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

You can make your own career here

Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

Cons

Naturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

As we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

7222 Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte (View Most Recent)

Great experience. They invest a lot in their people and expect a lot

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Deloitte full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great environment. Coolest projects. Good investment in their people. Clear and strong growth path. Thought leader. You are supported by a great brand and unbelievable logistics and infrastructure. Great benefits

Cons

Easy to get stuck at critical career milestones. No clear direction on when you will not make the most important promotions: Manager and Partner. Deloitte is happy to keep high performers in these processes for years.

Good for starting out your career to get a lot of exposures to many industries and companies.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Deloitte full-time

Pros

Somewhat flexible schedule (as long as you get the work done), good salary and potential for advancement, great benefits, big budget on training etc.

Cons

Long hours, tight deadlines, a lot of travel which can be tough for employees with small kids, pretty competitive working environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte