Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

You can make your own career here

Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI (US)

ProsYou really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

ConsNaturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

Supportive environment

Intern (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People were friendly and willing to teach Cons: Long hours, with low starting pay. Full-timers don't get OT… Advice to Senior Management: n.a. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SAP

SAP Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte for more than 10 years

Pros: Good consulting Company to work for Cons: If you are not a Partner you be treated as… Advice to Senior Management: SAP Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!