Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte has enabled me to build the skills and experiences to be successful in management consulting and beyond.

Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

Pros1) Interesting business questions and situations: we have the opportunity to work with our clients on many of their most interesting and challenging issues.

2) Apprenticeship-driven culture: leaders take the time during project work and beyond to help build skills and expertise in the staff.

3) Diverse roles and projects: the goal of many people out of undergrad and grad school entering consulting is to try out various types of work and industries, Deloitte has absolutely afforded me that opportunity to learn and explore before specializing.

4) Incredibly talented and fun staff: probably the single thing that makes me love my job is the staff I get to work with day to day. Bright, talented and definitely pass the 'airplane' test of fun to be around.

ConsThe biggest challenge, and often the reason I've seen peers move into other roles, is the amount of travel. While there are non-client facing roles that allow you to be at home, the client-facing side of the business requires frequent travel to work on-site with our clients. This can mean long periods of time away from home.

awesome place to start a career

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: best wrk environment n employee friendly Cons: ers is in hyderabad n not in bangalore Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Audit Staff (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: nice people, down to earth, flexible Cons: work can range from substantial to busy work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!