Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great Place to work

Consultant - Human Capital (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsExcellent support and mentoring system; strong emphasis on professional development; mostly transparent; great opportunity to work with really smart, driven people; good benefits.

ConsHigh utilization targets and expectation to contribute to the firm means not much work/life balance, though they preach it's importance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more diverse people involved in firm activities. All practitioners are expected to participate, but it is difficult to get started. Usually the same people get to work on projects, which leaves others pining for ways to get involved.

Great company, one of the best to work for

Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They really invest in their people, a lot of learning… Cons: High burn, 100% travel, always need to keep yourself updated,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros: Great culture and overall opportunities; good worklife balance Cons: Low salary compared to other consultancies More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!