Deutsche Bank
3.4 of 5 1,039 reviews
www.db.com Frankfurt, Germany 5000+ Employees

Mixed bag

Assistant Vice President - Back Office (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Deutsche Bank full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLots of room to identify issues and work independently to come up with solutions to fix the same. Issues are endless, so there is definitely a lot of room to work in this space.

ConsGetting management to acknowledge the issue and agree on a plan for remediation that can be completed is definitely a difficult task. Many remediation projects get started, but few ever get finished.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold staff accountable for quality, and make sure staff completes work they are assigned.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Investment Banking is a terrible lifestyle

Investment Banking Summer Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Deutsche Bank as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Pay is good, as all IB's are. Cons: All the infamous downsides of banking are true here. Facetime, being called in on weekends / at all hours, associates yelling at people, lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Facetime is stupid - let analysts sleep in the mornings… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A place to cultivate your passion to perform.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Deutsche Bank

Pros: Excellent products and knowledgeable people enable the bank to provide… Cons: Complicated internal structures with overlapping performance recognition system may create… Advice to Senior Management: While expense and bottom-line management is important, it is also necessary to note that staff morale is perhaps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deutsche Bank.

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deutsche Bank CEO Jürgen Fitschen & Anshu Jain. All reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees.