Disney Interactive Studios
disney.go.com Glendale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great - while it lasted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Glendale, CA (US)

I worked at Disney Interactive Studios full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe people you work with. This isn't "just" a job, everyone here wants to be here. Great benefits and perks. Salaries are decent. The facilities (depending on your location) are top notch.

ConsAnnual layoffs. Like clockwork, at the end of January there will be layoffs. If you survive it, don't breathe easy - there will be another round of layoffs in March or April.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your people. Pick a game plan and stick with it.

Aggressive Naval-gazing

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Disney Interactive Studios full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Disney is an incredibly inspiring company to work for - Disney-related perks and cross-company ties - Pay and benefits are very reasonable - Good, solid… Cons: - Executive leadership is incredibly unstable, and very weak to non-existent middle management exposes it to all levels. Major political turf wars trickle down… Advice to Senior Management: Stop punishing entire teams with widespread layoffs when they take informed risks. Give technology an equal seat at the table with product and finance.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not impressed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Disney Interactive Studios full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working for a well known brand is a good resume… Cons: No room for growth, poorly organized, lack of communication, many layers of management, many inexperienced… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with employees, raise entry level salaries, provide more substantial raises for top performers, develop a sustainable growth plan… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Disney Interactive Studios.

Worked for Disney Interactive Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Interactive Studios reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Interactive Studios CEO John Pleasants. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Interactive Studios employees.