Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

Disney Desk Representative and Conceirge

Disney Desk Representative and Conceirge (Current Employee)
Anaheim, CA (US)

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts part-time for more than 3 years

ProsFun, Happy, People, Perks! It is an amazing expierience. There is nothing more magical than being in the park after hours, on Main Street, USA, or watching the sun rise over Tomorrowland while enjoying a hot cup of coffee.

ConsIncome, Hours, and True Advancement Opportunities - Still Recommend as a Great Employer. If you love Disney, become a Cast Member, love to shop, you may end up spending more than you make on merchandise. It becomes addictive.

Showkeeping CP

Showkeeper (Former Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great leadership team. Always something new. Constant guest interaction. Cons: LATE hours. The occasional angry/ridiculous guest, but you can find… Advice to Senior Management: Although CP's are not represented (not union), they still need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work environment

Merchandise Location Planner (Former Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great atmosphere to work, really encourages learning Cons: Hard to get noticed sometime Advice to Senior Management: Give people a chance to prove themselves before moving them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.