Dole Food

www.dole.com
  www.dole.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dole Food

Good place to start

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Enterprise, AL (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Enterprise, AL (US)

I worked at Dole Food

Pros

A very solid place to work with great co workers and opportunities. I did like the Career Opportunities. But the communication between compensation workers and Senior leadership was second to none.

Cons

Long hours and physical labor were just a few cons. The work life balance was pretty good but It could have been better. The pay was low for the amount of work that was expected of you on a day to day basis. With an education this job may have been better for me but i was treated with fairness and respect. The senior leadership could have been stronger.

Listen to your workers

23 Other Employee Reviews for Dole Food (View Most Recent)

Good training,professional working environment,

Current Employee - Project Manager - Warehouse Manager in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I have been working at Dole Food full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good training,improve personal skill,kind boss,aboard business trip and training,improve your creative

Cons

Spend great challenges and learn how to overcome them

Tough job, but good for summer work

Current Employee - Summer Associate in Wahiawä, HI (US)
    Current Employee - Summer Associate in Wahiawä, HI (US)

I have been working at Dole Food full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very organized, pretty understanding about requesting time off, all management staff are nice. No mean people. You have a set schedule and never work more than a half hour past closing. I enjoyed the customer interaction too.

Cons

Very physical work, constantly lifting boxes, restocking the retail store, serving long lines of food and beverage customers. Very little room for promotion. From the position of summer associate you basically have the option of becoming full time in the same position or moving to cashier, which pays the same but less physical work. The only upward promotion I saw when working there was moving up to being a cook.

There are newer employer reviews for Dole Food