Dr Pepper Snapple Group
www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Good Merchandiser job if your a good worker

Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group part-time for more than a year

ProsThe pay is good for the job. You get payed full time hours even though most times you only work 25-30 hours a week. The managers are understanding and good to work with as many of them will work just as hard as you do, they get to go home early when they finish early so they will like you if your a fast worker and reward you in suit.

ConsThe work is not easy. In order to finish your stores during peak season you will have to work fast, work hard, and even work extra hours. This is only around times like Independence day, superbowl, and other peak party times. Dealing with lazy co-workers can sour you, try to team up with someone who cares about their job as much as you do and you will be fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways reward your hardest workers and dont try to be our buddies, this will only cause problems in the long run. Offer us free drinks after a long day, we know you can :)

Lack of cohesiveness across the company

Quality Lab Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Compensation is above average for the work -Self-directed learning allows motivated employees to grow their knowledge in the job areas they want, but needs… Cons: -Very far behind the times, just implementing 5S. While I'm not a fan of "flavor of the month" type projects in general, the company seems… Advice to Senior Management: Training - STANDARDIZE IT! I understand that the company is relatively new, having only been around for 3 years, but the culture is too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity to Learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Pros: Ability to learn many areas of manufacturing process Cons: Employee politics interfere with good work standards Advice to Senior Management: Exit interviews would benefit up management/HR to track reasons for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry D. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees.