DuPont

www.dupont.com

systems analyst

Information Systems Manager (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE (US)

ProsOriginally very secure company, cared about employees, very innovative, leader in their field. It felt like you were part of an exciting organization dedicated to research.

ConsVery staid, set in their ways regarding the corporate culture. The higher I moved up into management, the more politics and turf issues came into play. There was a tremendous amount of sub-optimization.

Advice to Senior ManagementMangement pays a lot of lip service to whatever the latest HR fad is. They need to focus on sending a coherent message out to their employees and then backing that up with their own actions.

Great Company

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE (US)

I have been working at DuPont full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Family Work life Balance is very good. Cons: The company does not offer many promotion opportunities after after… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not the company it used to be

Engineer (Current Employee) Orange, TX (US)

I have been working at DuPont full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great reputation Good company to have on your résumé Stable company Cons: Poor training for new or relocated employees Changing from chemical company to "green"… Advice to Senior Management: Stop looking for employees to agree with everything you say. Figure… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DuPont.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!