DuPont

www.dupont.com
Engaged on Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DuPont

Very Old Fashion and little diversity

Current Employee - Business Development Consultant in Wilmington, DE (US)
Current Employee - Business Development Consultant in Wilmington, DE (US)

I have been working at DuPont full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company has been around for over 200 years and a lot of people in the business community recognize the name and the brand "DuPont"

Cons

Not a lot of mobility for younger or middle age workforce. The company talks about being new and different and listening to their employees but the same managers with the same mindset are promoted

More Diversity

438 Other Employee Reviews for DuPont (View Most Recent)

Great people and SAFETY.

Former Intern - Manufacturing Technology Engineer/Scientist in Fayetteville, NC (US)

I worked at DuPont as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

DuPont is big on safety, so it's great to see that they care about their employees.
    Fellow employees were also very knowledgeable and helpful if I had any concerns or questions.
    Overall great experience interning at DuPont, and the pay wasn't bad either.

Cons

Internship program was not extremely developed, and it took awhile for my background papers to go through the company so I was not able to start as early as I had expected.

Continue to grow the internship program.

Great employer!

Current Employee - Production Operator in Port Maitland, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Production Operator in Port Maitland, ON (Canada)

I have been working at DuPont full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They have always given the opportunity to better yourself within the company. I have been lucky enough in my 15 year career to work in 4 of the 7 'plants' on site and gained a lot of experience that working for another company would not have allowed. Safety is truly a core value, and what they teach you at work applies to your home life in a lot of circumstances.

Cons

Due to the economy and changes within the company, job stability is very unstable.

Instead of micromanaging the people who are good at their jobs and actually care about the business, deal with the people who are incompetent and unwilling to learn. People were hired to be operators and self managed...not babysitters and ran into the ground doing other peoples work.

There are newer employer reviews for DuPont