Credit Advisor

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tucson, AZ (US)
Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tucson, AZ (US)

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

You can piggy back on a Reputable companies name.

Cons

Toxic work environment. The new company objective is to grow as quickly as possible and jump ship like the past 10 companies they built and sold. Left in the wake of this are people who dedicated their lively hood to genuinely helping companies with day to day issues that involve their history and credit. Most of all their reputations. Products do not work anymore and sadly the revolving door creates more problems for customers becuase reps don't know what they are doing. Once educated individuals were employed. Now, all are accepted as it is a typical $10.00 an hour call center!

Advice to Management

Get rid of the power crazy, young, scared to voice there real opions type and replace with those who have a spine.

reviews filtered by

Horrible

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Bethlehem, PA (US)
    Former Employee - QA Analyst in Bethlehem, PA (US)

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from Home. I can't think a whole lot that was benefitted from this position besides it being a Gapstop.

Cons

Lack of growth and management is terrible. Demostrated incompetence and apathy of leadership, from the program manager to the client services - account director on down to the training director.

Advice to Management

Stop focusing on short term goals and learn what your competitors are doing right. I think this company is a sinking ship

2. A decent place to work

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Short Hills, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Short Hills, NJ (US)

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The atmosphere at D&B is friendly. Upper management is slowly coming to understand that the current business model cannot be sustained long-term.

Cons

The upper management has be slow to truly embrace the "new economy" where data is a commodity. Most groups do not encourage innovation. The funding model is inflexible.

Advice to Management

Stop worrying about placating the shareholders short-term to protect the stock price.