Dunkin' Donuts

www.dunkindonuts.com

great work enviorment and helpful managers

Crew (Former Employee) Danbury, CT (US)

ProsRecieved many hours and help learning the menu and the most efficient way to take down orders, while being part of a gleeful team lead by a competent shift leader.

ConsCustomers come in pulses. Twelve o'clock the drive-trhu and the walk-in become filled with many people who want their food before their lunch break ends. the company could be a little more helpfull in teaching the employees how to deal with rowdy customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure all of the team members know who is in charge of what and make sure those people know what they are doing or need to do before the work actually starts. It makes employees very nervous and disappointed in themselves when they cant match the speed of the other, more experienced, workers.

Satisfactory low-level job.

Crew Member (Former Employee) Clinton, CT (US)

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free or reduced cost food and beverages, depending on location. It's not particularly *hard* work,… Cons: Well, you're working the slavish grind that is food service with little opportunity for advancement… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work corporate! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not well managed

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Avon, OH (US)

I have been working at Dunkin' Donuts part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible scheduling, and I can't think of anymore. Cons: The employees do not have good work ethics. Many call offs, coming in late,… Advice to Senior Management: Better training of store managers and assistant managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dunkin' Donuts.

Worked for Dunkin' Donuts? Contribute to the Community!