DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

IT Manager (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX (US)

ProsThe Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the pace of problem response, and prioritzie work more effectively. Additionally, I have never been anywhere where I was able to steer my own development quite as much as I've been able to do at DI.

ConsThe Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding, too little parking, and ever-decreasing cubicle spaces are a chronic problem with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary, or doesn't make sense to the Change process. Improve documentiaton overall, especially in the CI aspect of the CMDB.

It is very ineresting to work with the company

Human Resources Administrative (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

I have been working at DynCorp International as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I am a contract staff of the brocker Mathew and associates. which is a manpower consultancy. they are recruting candidates for… Cons: learned a lots of new thing ... new sofeware, creating… Advice to Senior Management: Maagement is ok.. they use to dicuss he matter with… More

Not too bad

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent pay and grateful for a job Cons: A lot of negative political and religious views More

There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!