DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com
  www.dyn-intl.com
There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

Current Employee - IT Manager in Fort Worth, TX (US)
Current Employee - IT Manager in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the pace of problem response, and prioritzie work more effectively. Additionally, I have never been anywhere where I was able to steer my own development quite as much as I've been able to do at DI.

Cons

The Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding, too little parking, and ever-decreasing cubicle spaces are a chronic problem with this company.

Fix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary, or doesn't make sense to the Change process. Improve documentiaton overall, especially in the CI aspect of the CMDB.

387 Other Employee Reviews for DynCorp International (View Most Recent)

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator

Current Employee - Fuel Distribution Systems Operator in Spīn Bōldak (Afghanistan)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Dyncorp is a good company, provied all safety rules and regulations to save employees life.

Cons

good leaving condition and good house keeping and good Environment.

Thanks to Dyncorp Management they take care for all employees as a one Family.

It is very ineresting to work with the company

Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at DynCorp International as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I am a contract staff of the brocker Mathew and associates. which is a manpower consultancy. they are recruting candidates for Dyncorp So I am waorking for Dyncorp to complect the process of the Indian candidates those who are hired by DI

Cons

learned a lots of new thing ... new sofeware, creating candidates profile making them to complect the paper work... etc...

Maagement is ok.. they use to dicuss he matter with team learders only not with the admins....

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International