EY
3.6 of 5 3,796 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Positive, great work environment.

Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

ProsAbility to work in a group and individual setting; Consistently challenged as an employee. Rewarding Experience as an employee hired out of undergrad.

ConsHours can be hectic at certain times and the company environment may be challenging to some. Employees must possess an ability to manage deadlines and high expectations.

Audit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good head start, training, looks good on resume Cons: crazy long hours, lots of travel, low compensation given the… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

I have been working at EY

Pros: Ernst & Young offers incredible exposure to the global world we live in. EY's network ensures that whether you are working in New… Cons: As with all multinational firms, the employee can sometimes be seen as just a number,… Advice to Senior Management: Never lose sight of the importance of those below you. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.