EY
3.6 of 5 3,786 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Filled with nice people that are easy to work with

Analyst (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at EY as an intern for less than a year

ProsThey very nice and easy going (maybe because I was an intern). But they were helpful and responsive. Gave me plenty of advices on what areas I can improve, and gave credits where it was due.

ConsThe director for a program was super busy, and I always can get the time I requested. Let's say I want an hour, but I will only get 30 minutes. Ohh the office is huge and I got lost a few times... Besides than that, nothing negative. Just too bad I didn't end up working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more marketing associate

Demanding but worth

I have been working at EY

Pros: - Big 4 - Great exposure - Good start - Industry competitive pays Cons: - Demanding - High Expectation - Extended working hours More

Nice place to work abroad

Auditor TI (Current Employee)
Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good opportunities for growth, above average paycheck, great jobs for… Cons: Not the best work-life balance (not the worst either), as with… Advice to Senior Management: Flexibility and motivated employees is key, you're doing a good job and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.