There are newer employer reviews for EY

Senior Analyst at EY

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time (more than a year)

Pros

lot of growth opportunities, great peers, flexibility of work place. lot of avenues to learn next things and tremendous scope of learning new things,trainings and employes are treated very well. lots of perks.

Cons

work life balance. too much travel. Travel is the business model for most the practices of the firm but in the long run it might just wear you down. Some folks might like it but personally it was vert stressful if you have a life and a routine of your own. But, should say employees are treated 5 star when you travel.

reviews filtered by

Senior

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at EY full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Awesome place to work, colleagues from across world are wonderful. Good Benefits and work culture. Great place to learn.

Cons

GSS is like outsourcing center. The relationship building with other partners across the world is not great. Sometimes you would not understand, why you are dong such menial tasks. Other partners across the world do not understand this outsourcing type culture, often just send stupid jobs, just because you are freely available.

Advice to Management

Understand that even though GSS is not your consulting arm, hire smart people. I often meet dumb people using EY brand, and these are from GSS. Encouraging and becoming best place for women is great, but not at the expense of 'talent' - I do not see this trend in consulting arm, but I see this GSS.

Lots of learning

Current Employee - Consultant in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at EY full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great learning experience. You get to work on important project from day 1 of joining the commpany. Very congenial and friendly atmosphere and everybody is always willing to help. Plus the brand name is a big bonus

Cons

Work schedule can get a bit hectic at times but that is compensated by monthly parties

There are newer employer reviews for EY