EY

www.ey.com

Great place to start your career, fabulous people.

Senior (Current Employee)

ProsConstant learning environment, yearly promotions (unless you do something really stupid), better than industry raises (although you start lower), great teams, relatively flat structure on the teams on the ground - all levels are listened to and all opinions are considered (of course this depends on the team), lots of flexibility in the summer and anytime if you have the guts to make it happen, opens tons of doors when you decide it's time to leave.

ConsAs with all public accounting, the hours are super long and the work is hard. The technology could use some serious upgrading (all new technologies are supposed to roll out within a couple of years). The firm is so large that it is sluggish in responding to changes in the environment resulting in last minute panics to get something else documented in the files (translated - longer hours).

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to show concern for all levels. Overall, I think the partner group is great and does a good job of making everyone feel important.

Several years of public accounting - Tax

Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The vast majority of those that I have worked with have been outstanding people, which is an EY focus area, and generally everyone supports flexibility… Cons: Working busy season hours during non-busy season. Everyone getting into public should know what they are in for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

I have been working at EY

Pros: Good place to work at Cons: Less benefits compared to bigger companies More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!