Edelman

www.edelman.com
  www.edelman.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

Edelman Digital New Hire Experience

Current Employee - Digital Account Services in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Digital Account Services in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Edelman full-time (less than an year)

Pros

In the short time I have been here (~4 months) I have already grown to love the company culture. Very rarely is the first answer 'No'. It is clear your experience here is what you make of it. This and the work/life balance will (hopefully) have me calling Edelman home for years to come.

Cons

There seems to be some confusion among titles and responsibilities. Some people who you would assume have higher titles don't, while others who may not seem as advance do have a higher title.

975 Other Employee Reviews for Edelman (View Most Recent)

I've had better.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at Edelman full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Large company names look great on resumes. Once you get your foot in the door you can transfer to other offices/cities. If you get the rare chance to work with other offices (new york/chicago/atlanta), you can learn a lot. Severance packages tend to be generous (or so we've heard).

Cons

Culture is driven by fear. Local management has zero agency management experience. Turnover of respected and talented employees is extremely high. Agency brand recognition is low in the market. All the free coffee and soda (or meal replacement shakes....) in the world can't make up for a hostile work environment.

If you want to be respected, don't scream at or patronize your people so much.

Fantastic place to work (best I've ever been at), but be prepared to WORK

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Edelman full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Office culture is second to none. People here love their jobs and love the company which really shows.
    - This place is successful! It's only growing, and they are very employee focused.

Cons

- As with any client based company, you are at the mercy of the client. Therefore, long hours and weekends are pretty common.

No advice needed to be honest. Upper management has been fantastic and very focused on employees

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman