Edelman

www.edelman.com

Fast-paced, always changing environment with great people but occasionally questionable decision-making

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsThe people are amazing. You'll make great friends and feel invited into a very collaborative, friendly environment by your peers. The agency at large is very well-respected, which is a great status to maintain and be part of when working with clients.

ConsDecisions made by senior leadership are not communicated well to employees. Any communications that are made by leadership are clouded in positivity, lacking detail and decreasing their credibility. Also, the leadership team seems to have become a group in and of themselves, protecting one another and becoming more disconnected from the team at large. For example, senior leadership members were almost all promoted to higher positions during the most recent common review season, while hard-working and deserving midlevel staff were largely overlooked despite similar years of experience and age.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate decisions that are made regularly. Reinforce ideals of an environment (such as approachable leadership) by practicing them, not merely stating them.

totally not impressed with the company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Edelman

Pros: big agency good money not great results Cons: nothing got done. all we did was create plans… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Too much bureaucracy and bad middle management

I have been working at Edelman

Pros: the place has a great name and carries some prestige so it looks good on your resume.… Cons: there's too much emphasis on how much time you're billing and not enough emphasis on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Edelman.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!