El Paso
www.elpaso.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place work

Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at El Paso

ProsI've been at EP for several years and it's a great place to work. Good work-life balance, pay and benefits.

ConsKinder Morgan is purchasing the company and there's a lot of uncertainty about the direction KMI will take. KMI is known for its core value of "Cheap" and EP's core value is "Excellence".

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to keep up the communication on the direction KMI is going to take. EP is a great company and I hope EP management can keep KMI from killing that culture of "Excellence"

El Paso is a good place to work.

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at El Paso

Pros: Locations, Salary, Benefits, bonus, opportunities Cons: soft culture, lack an execution focus Advice to Senior Management: decide on what company should be Neighbor to have, place to work,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dim future?

Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at El Paso

Pros: Programs (STEP) events that support community initatives Neutral compensation package (benefits are okay) You will learn some things from some seasoned experts Work/life balance… Cons: Some members of senior management outright lie about initiatives or career advancement Most people belong to a clique and are very gossipy, mainly those who are… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize real talent when you see it. Don't continue to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on El Paso.

Worked for El Paso? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Paso reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for El Paso CEO Doug Foshee. All reviews posted anonymously by El Paso employees.