Eli Lilly

www.lilly.com

Great company that could be greater

Consultant (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

ProsGlobal company with tremendous opportunities to work across the value chain. Well compensated in an area of the US where cost of living is extremely affordable. A desire to make an impact for patients - excellent sense of purpose.

ConsMidwest, conservative culture that can be slow to adapt and change. Sometimes we let ourselves be ruled by our history and values rather than using them to better advantage.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake the trees some and get rid of those who are hesitant to change their thinking. We are held hostage at times by those who are here just for a good retirement.

Sales Representative

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility, open for creative ideas, truly a business owner, Treated like a family not a… Cons: Difficult to get promoted and move up, average pay, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very loyal and modest company

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eli Lilly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They truly value their employees and are the most transparent… Cons: They are a bit modest on their salaries. Not as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eli Lilly.

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!