There are newer employer reviews for Eliassen Group

What a great place to make your career!

Former Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Wakefield, MA (US)
Former Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER in Wakefield, MA (US)

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Eliassen Group is a fast-paced, fast growing company that tries to never forget that the people make the company. The company is very goal oriented and constantly trying to be more efficient and more effective, but this is a place that cares about its people. The company is always trying to do better by its clients, consultants, candidates and employees. That is alot of people to please, but they keep trying to be great. Because of the continuing growth, there are great opportunities to expand your career. They have a great culture and it is my belief that they are a great place to make your career. Bring your A game and Eliassen Group will be an incredible experience. They will help you be great.

Cons

The only con is that they are fast growing which for the wrong person could be a con. Personally, I did not find many cons of working there.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on strategy and your people.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very impressed with employee support services and processes

Current Contractor - Scrum Master in Boston, MA (US)
    Current Contractor - Scrum Master in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Eliassen Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Senior technical recruiter at Eliassen kept an open line of communication. Eliassen has an excellent HR team. Eliassen has an impressive customer base, providing a wide range of technical opportunities in information technology.

Cons

Overall, nothing glaringly missing in this organization.

Advice to Management

Facilitating knowledge sharing among employees!

Meh

I have been working at Eliassen Group

Pros

Great people to work with. They are some of the best people I've met in a business setting and they enjoy coming to work every day. Company does a good job of treating its employees well in comparison to other staffing companies and truly differentiating itself from just another staffing firm.

Cons

Next to no support structure. Any element of business process is an illusion. Sink or swim environment, and you're in heavy seas with no flotation device.

Advice to Management

They do a great job of differentiating itself.