There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Not for everyone

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Good training, fun environment, good culture, drive nice cars

Cons

long hours, washing cars, cold sometimes

NONE!

3032 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Thought I found a great opportunity - was just swindled instead

Former Employee - Branch Manager in North Chicago, IL (US)
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in North Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fun people to work with for the most part. Learned a lot about running a business that I didnt learn in college.

Cons

Was promised all kinds of money and unlimited career advanacement - a "you get out what you put into it" sort of thing. Gave it my all and quickly advanced, only to find out that it doesnt matter what you do, how many hours you put in (an average of 60 a week for four years!), how much you sell (yes, dont let them fool you - this is a sales job), it is all a popularity contest and if you make too much money, they simply switch you to another store and give you a smaller commission percentage, or change your quotas to be so unattainable that they can fire you in 90 days. Oh - and if you dont go out and drink with the crew or flirt with upper management 0 married or not - forget it! At the end of the day, the only people getting rich here are the members of the family who own this company and their friends who won the popularity contest.

Practice what you preach instead of screwing with peoples checks and lives and trying to lure young people into working their fingers to the bone for you under the ruse of an overgrown frat party.

Do not take that JOB

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No pros at all don't do it. This job " career" will give nothing to you. They will take all they can and then take some more. Mc D's is a good place to work after working here.

Cons

Really don't do it. It is the worst job you will ever have!!!!!! Long hours no pay nothing good will come of this. I got no time for any kind of a life and all for $14/hour. So glad that I went to University to work at Enterprise. The managers are out to lunch to think that this is a place to work, just because they get you drunk at the end of the month. I hope you like beer and wine because that is all they spring for. Oh and no Christmas party for working 60+ hours a week, But the owner reported something like 4 bil in rev no big deal. LOL get out and stay out. Enterprise can get bent.

Ha what management... Oh the kids that say they are Management, they need to shake their heads and understand they will soon be let go.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car