There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Good starter job

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)
Former Employee - Branch Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Teaches their employees how to deal with the public in a professional manner. Makes sure that the customers are treated with respect,

Cons

More job stress than it is worth especially with insurance and dealership rentals. Long hours and sub-par pay. A lot of politics to get promoted

Pay more attention to employees suggestions and implement the good ones. Do not let cars go out from the branch with less than a half tank of fuel as this starts the rental off on a bad note.

3042 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Fun, full of energy, long hours

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (less than an year)

Pros

Ability to move up quickly

Cons

Long hours, brutal customers, pay is low in beginning

Meet alot of great people and learn alot of business knowledge

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- You meet so many different people in different areas of the industry along with all kinds of customers, its an awesome learning experience for life and your career.
    -You learn in any position of the company the responsibilities and keys to running a business successfully.
    -You work hard especially in the retail side and the pay isn't that bad but you put in a lot of hours
    -You can grow in the job and company very fast but its not always that easy. Hard work is hard work.

Cons

- Depending on management and managers you can either feel really relaxed and enjoy your job or you can feel the pressures of hierarchy.
    -Like any job especially in the retail side, growth in your position and in the company is dependent on who you know.

-Always remember a company is built on its customers and employees. We treated our customers the best in the industry but sometimes we miss to appreciate how much are employees put in.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car