Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great Company with immense promotional possibilities

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Warwick, RI (US)
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Warwick, RI (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great starting salary, huge potential for promotions and they give you the tools to be your own manager.

Cons

Hours can be long and you have to deal with less than desirable people at times.

None.

3243 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

And busy and fast paced team environment where great customer service, sales and leadership will create a great career

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Strong culture and teamwork, fast paced career with clear promotional opportunities and increased responsibility, leadership and pay. Lots of resources to compete in a competitive business.

Cons

Career advancement pays off at Branch Manager, Area Manager and above. Must be willing to commit to a career to see long term benefits.

Promotions based on performance, leadership and knowledge. Outside factors can adversely affect territories performance. Have more corporate funds to compete against competition.

Interview

Current Employee - Manager In Training in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Manager In Training in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I felt like I was having a conversation which made it very easy to answer the questions being asked. Good thing because I was very nervous.

Cons

The company has a four interview process however I have read they do not always take four interviews to hire. I think this is overkill.

Shorten your interview process. I always do my research before I go to an interview on a company. Your company seems to have good reviews but what I am reading is you are asking the same questions at each process. I will also say I am looking at this job not for the starting pay but for the opportunities in advancement and compensation it offers. I am a long term thinker. If hired I plan on working for your company for a long time.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car