If you work hard, smart, and ethically with a little good timing and luck sprinkled in you will go far

Former Employee - Management Assistant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent training program. Superb benefits. Promoting from within and interviewing for every postion truly prepares you for the coportate world in this company's structure or elsewhere if you decide this is not for you. If you decide to move on to other business related postitions, just know that companies go bananas over having Enterprise Rent-A-Car on your resume. That being said I am currently in Medical Sales and in my last two companies former Enterprise personnel were always the most accomplished employees.

Cons

Traditionally long hours. I ruined many a business atire washing cars in 100 degree heat in South Florida.

Keep motivating people, and continue the core values that makes this company great as well as producing some of the best leaders in the business world.

Other Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

humbling experience that has allowed me to grow

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

rewarded for hard work. longevity. ability to manage people from facets. Great place to start career

Cons

must put in a lot of hours

Stay relaxed

Career not a "Job"

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great training, people focused company. Rewards and progression are second to none.
    Fast Pace hands-on environment. This is not a behind the desk type of job. It is ideally suited to people who want to learn how to run a business and have the drive to desire to want to move up the career ladder. Promotion is 100% from within.

Cons

Not right for everyone but if you are willing to roll your sleeves up and work hard the long term payoff is fantastic.

More company events. Bring back the holiday party.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!