There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

If you work hard, smart, and ethically with a little good timing and luck sprinkled in you will go far

Former Employee - Management Assistant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent training program. Superb benefits. Promoting from within and interviewing for every postion truly prepares you for the coportate world in this company's structure or elsewhere if you decide this is not for you. If you decide to move on to other business related postitions, just know that companies go bananas over having Enterprise Rent-A-Car on your resume. That being said I am currently in Medical Sales and in my last two companies former Enterprise personnel were always the most accomplished employees.

Cons

Traditionally long hours. I ruined many a business atire washing cars in 100 degree heat in South Florida.

Keep motivating people, and continue the core values that makes this company great as well as producing some of the best leaders in the business world.

2904 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

humbling experience that has allowed me to grow

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

rewarded for hard work. longevity. ability to manage people from facets. Great place to start career

Cons

must put in a lot of hours

Stay relaxed

Great opportunity for a person that wants to learn how to run a business

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Better suited for someone looking for a career and not just a job.
    Company culture is very people focused, Promotion is on performance not time. Financial rewards a great as you move up the career ladder. Training is great and will give you strong foundation.

Cons

It a position where you roll your sleves up and work hard but you will see the rewards. You will work 48/49 hours per week but it’s a very fast pace environment so you are not sitting behind a desk clock watching.

Like every company, there are good and bad managers but the bad ones do not last that long.
    More company sponsored events are always welcome.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!