Environmental Systems Products

www.esp-global.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Systems Products

Great local people - terrible senior leadership

I worked at Environmental Systems Products

Pros

Working with the local program people was fantastic. Everyone got along well and worked together. Camaraderie in the office was great! Great benefits for entry-level workers, although I was not one of them.

Cons

Wages are not competitive, although benefits are very reasonably priced for entry-level staff. It's all about money. The biggest issue is the senior executive team and corporate HR and their TOTAL disconnect from the field. I have never seen such an incompetent and crass group of people in charge of a company. No wonder they are failing and selling off pieces in a firesale. Glad to be out of there!

Advice to Management

Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Do no do anything else until you get a new VP of Human Resources who has some level of competence with employee relations...and maybe a soul.

reviews filtered by
  1. Avoid this company like the plague!

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Tucson, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Tucson, AZ (US)

I worked at Environmental Systems Products

Pros

The other people, where for the most part, great to work with. made many friends there.

Cons

ESP is all about Executives and Directors. There is no problem that can't be made worse by hiring a new VP or director. That's SOP for them. To many Chiefs, not enough Indians. How in the world does the company expect to win contracts without any internal programmers? You can't out source everything, then you're just a temp agency.

Advice to Management

Learn that it's the employees that make a company great, not the Executives! Set a clear course for the company and work hard to get there. When the CEO has no idea where the boat is going, it just goes in circles.