Environmental Systems Products
www.esp-global.com East Granby, CT 50 to 149 Employees

Great local people - terrible senior leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Environmental Systems Products

ProsWorking with the local program people was fantastic. Everyone got along well and worked together. Camaraderie in the office was great! Great benefits for entry-level workers, although I was not one of them.

ConsWages are not competitive, although benefits are very reasonably priced for entry-level staff. It's all about money. The biggest issue is the senior executive team and corporate HR and their TOTAL disconnect from the field. I have never seen such an incompetent and crass group of people in charge of a company. No wonder they are failing and selling off pieces in a firesale. Glad to be out of there!

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not pass go, do not collect $200. Do no do anything else until you get a new VP of Human Resources who has some level of competence with employee relations...and maybe a soul.

Avoid this company like the plague!

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Tucson, AZ (US)

I worked at Environmental Systems Products

Pros: The other people, where for the most part, great to… Cons: ESP is all about Executives and Directors. There is no problem that can't be made worse by hiring a new VP or director. That's SOP… Advice to Senior Management: Learn that it's the employees that make a company great, not the Executives! Set a clear course for the company and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Environmental Systems Products.

Worked for Environmental Systems Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Environmental Systems Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Environmental Systems Products CEO Lothar Geilen. All reviews posted anonymously by Environmental Systems Products employees.