There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great place to grow and learn

Former Employee - Senior Director in Boston, MA (US)
Former Employee - Senior Director in Boston, MA (US)

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Very well managed firm, very good communication from top down, clear expectations about about what constitutes good performance and how to advance. Management has shown the willingness to move off of old strongly held positions on the direction the business is going and quickly adjust business strategies to meet the changing demands of the marketplace and the dynamics of the competitive landscape.

Cons

Firm is moving fast - creates some friction among teams that should be working more closely together.

Take what's worked best within the legacy business and implement in newly acquired businesses, especially delivery disciplines.

288 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

There are better opportunities and benefits to be found elsewhere

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Lafayette, CO (US)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Lafayette, CO (US)

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Decent pay for performance. The people I worked with were great.

Cons

The best reasons left the building when Hellman & Friedman sold Abacus (where I worked) to Epsilon. Health benefits went downhill, Epsilon made us essentially reapply for jobs, sabbatical went away, outsourced HR means you're just a number. Most everyone I worked with has now left and found other jobs including myself.

Brian Rainey's "We're always for sale" comment with regard to Abacus and it's pending sale to Epsilon really rings true - but what he didn't realize is his employees are always for sale too.

Mike Iaccarino's bed side manner could use some polish. He really came across as a weight lifting pirate to me.

Interesting, a learning experience, yet frustrating

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

It is a professional company - you will, for example, get your computer, phone and other equipment within a few days of joining. The benefits are excellent, including death in service, health and pension. The people are lovely - not a single person I dislike

Cons

Promotion opportunities are dire. The cost cutting in these hard times, whilst ostensibly understandable, is incredibly demotivating. They expect long hours and huge commitment, with little reward. People are not appreciated for what they do.

Promote people who deserve it - listen to your own management team. Value your employees, and don't assume that 'kick offs' and naff Christmas do's will substitute for proper appreciation.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon