Equifax

www.equifax.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

start up good opportunity

Current Employee - Business Analyst IV in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Business Analyst IV in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

excellent world wide bureau with high brand recall.start up with opportunity to learn and do multiple roles across differnt industry segments

Cons

smaller set up so beyond a point opportunity to grow is limited. slower to change due to all rechnology initiatives happen from the atlanta office

recognise talent and try to use resource more efficiently. become more adaptible

236 Other Employee Reviews for Equifax (View Most Recent)

Senior Director

Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Visionary company. Equifax is in the position for great growth. Company has a clear focus on being the industry leader.

Management is very good.

Company has a very good culture

Cons

There are a lot of people that have been with the company for 20 - 40 years. While this is a good thing, some ideas are hard to advance. New management has addressed this issue and we are consistently pushed to think outside the box.

Continue to do what you do. Knowing that there are limited opportunities for vertical advancement, as in most companies, look for horizontal advancement opportunities.

The only reason it got 1-Star was because I was unable to give it a half star

Current Employee - Sales Operation in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Operation in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- Vacation (and you will need every ounce of it)
    - Benefits (use it before it changes)
    - 401K Matching

Cons

This is the worse company I have every worked for.

Upper management is dillusion at best (full of themselves at worst). The technology being utilized by workers is outdated.

The need to "be seen" is so problematic that people who want raises and promotions seem to intently slow down other departments by adding ridiculous steps into an already disfunctional process for fulfilling sales orders.

New products are introduced to the sales teams but operations is never told how to fulfill them once they are sold. Therefore, the sales rep ends up not only losing their sale but has to field calls from an irate customer on the issue for weeks.

Lying is a part of the corporate structure ... an entire team in operations was lied to about their job going away for months, they were let go 6 months after the first question was asked about their positions being terminated.

Sales is in such a dissaray, that you can boost a dying book of business up by 16% in 2 quarters and still be repremanded or fired because the book of business did not reach 100% of goal as a result of the last rep who had it.

Overworked, lied to and humiliated in meetings ... not worth it. It was an okay company when I started 8 years ago, but it has gone down hill for anyone NOT in upper management. I only stayed for the benefits but now it's not worth it and I'm looking for the door!

There are newer employer reviews for Equifax