Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com

Good company overall, enjoyed my time working here.

Software Architect (Former Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsMethodical, lots process in place and support for an efficient working environment. Liked the consistency across the company (for example computer/software use shared company wide, not different between each group/department/location/etc.). Challenging work.

ConsVery office oriented expectation spend most time working in office - not big on working from home or teleworking for most all roles. I had concerns about work not being done by the best team or location but seeing high preferences for teams in Sweden/northern Europe over other global locations. Global company, with strong preferences not to do R&D outside Europe. Good if you are in Europe, not so good sometimes if elsewhere in the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at value of teleworking and work from home for much wider scope of positions. Evaluate where R&D is done, I saw often work outside Sweden/Europe overseen by teams there, or also cases where it was clear teams highly capable and ready outside Sweden/Europe disbanded in preference to existing teams where I was not sure they were as ramped up/capable of handling the work being given them. If going to be global, be global and smart about it.

good support from seniors but too much linguistic discrimination and partiality in management

CA-acess Engineer RMED (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros: seniors were really helping and onsite chances were there but… Cons: too much linguistic discrimination and partiality in management Advice to Senior Management: please avoid such treatment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Internship at Ericsson

Project Specialist (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Big company, lots of different people. Cons: Very quiet office, little to no interaction. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!