Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Salary good for supplemental money

I have been working at Everest University Online as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsEverest is always willing to listen to suggestions and make a constructive effort to implement them and/or try to figure out a way to achieve the same results.

ConsAs an instructor if you do not demand quality work from your students you can rest assure that the t students will not be successful at their endeavors in the employment arena.

Advice to Senior ManagementDemand more from your instructors to ensure students are getting a quality education.

Suckered into a automatic failure.

Financial Aid Planner (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free coffee machines are rampant, fairly good wages, and employees can take thier… Cons: 1. Receive email(s), from the hiring department that advise you how to answer their testing, throughout the hiring process, and then when you can't add… Advice to Senior Management: Stop decieving the people you hire. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Needs to practice what they preach (

Student Services/Re-Entry (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ (US)

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for more than a year

Pros: (Tempe, AZ location) Cool coworkers, decent working environment, excellent benefits… Cons: Completely unethical. Company preaches "Pillars" that they stand on- accountability, responsiveness, etc- yet all of their business practices display the opposite. The entire company is… Advice to Senior Management: Stop working so hard to cover up unethical, shady behavior as a result of "driving numbers". Yes, this is a for-profit school, but your students… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Everest University Online.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees.