Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Salary good for supplemental money

I have been working at Everest University Online as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsEverest is always willing to listen to suggestions and make a constructive effort to implement them and/or try to figure out a way to achieve the same results.

ConsAs an instructor if you do not demand quality work from your students you can rest assure that the t students will not be successful at their endeavors in the employment arena.

Advice to Senior ManagementDemand more from your instructors to ensure students are getting a quality education.

Run ... run far away!

Student Finance Planner (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some of the people are nice, and the city of… Cons: I actually used to work for Everest Online University, and had one of the worst career experiences of my life. Just to differentiate, I am… Advice to Senior Management: Guys, unplug from the corporate matrix, and learn to value your employees more. There is such a bad vibe around the place that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Keep students enrolled; don't let them drop

Student Services Coordinator (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL (US)

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation, unlimited overtime, Good benefits Cons: Constantly working with a lot of online students who do not attempt to… Advice to Senior Management: Leave your office, sit with an employee at their desk, and listen… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Everest University Online.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees.