General Unhappy Workplace Environment

I have been working at ExamWorks

Pros

It is a job and that's about it.

Cons

Like being in high school all over again. Not judged on you ability to do your jobor your experience but on your popularity.

Take off the rose colored glasses and see what is in front of you.

Other Reviews for ExamWorks

It could be worse!

I have been working at ExamWorks full-time

Pros

The people I have met (both in my office and other offices) have been great. Our clients are wonderful to work with and when there is a problem, both sides are willing to admit that they made a mistake.

Cons

There is some discord between upper management and the rest of the staff. Being a step between the two gives a unique perspective that most don't see. While there are problems with how situations and personnel are handled, everyone is doing their best (we are all human!).

Management needs to put more faith into the teams and the managers of those teams to do what is right. They all have quality employees but faith is hardly given and sorely deserved.

Extreme Corporate Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at ExamWorks full-time

Pros

Excellent environment for learning how to function in a very high speed work place. The days fly by due to how busy you are. good benefits and training ground for working in an extremely corporate environment.

Cons

People are pushed to work beyond their capacity to think straight. This is a numbers driven environment. Team work is verbally hyped, but not actually cultivated.

The product is the same across the board.. the doctors are all the same. The ONLY thing that can set you apart from competitors is customer service. Overworked and frustrated staff comes through in the quality of work and the voice on the phone. Keep this in mind when you are paying people wages that keep them in the poverty level while working them like mules.

There are newer employer reviews for ExamWorks.

Worked for ExamWorks? Contribute to the Community!