ExamWorks
www.examworks.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Bottom Line-make a buck no matter what

I have been working at ExamWorks full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIt's a job, love what I do but can not stand the politics, favoritsm, and lack of appreciation

Conslack of concern for the employee, favoritism is rampent, no consistency in any area-what is true for one is not for another. One gets away with unapproved behaviors, others get reprimanded for similar behavior.
SO much inequity

Advice to Senior ManagementWith micromanagement so prevalent at the local level, it is non existent at the HR level, as well as the upper management level. There is no concern about the worker bees.

Walking on eggshells all the time...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ExamWorks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I agree w/ review #1.. It's only a job... Cons: Totally like u r back in High School. Management is big on Micro Managing. You have to be in their click to even… Advice to Senior Management: u should take off your blind folds and pay attention to your employees more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

General Unhappy Workplace Environment

I have been working at ExamWorks

Pros: It is a job and that's about it. Cons: Like being in high school all over again. Not judged on… Advice to Senior Management: Take off the rose colored glasses and see what is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ExamWorks.

Worked for ExamWorks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExamWorks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ExamWorks CEO James K. (Jim) Price. All reviews posted anonymously by ExamWorks employees.