Experian
www.experiangroup.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Chinese water torture

Consumer Associate II (Current Employee)
Allen, TX (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood benefits and time off. The building is clean. There is a good level of interaction and cohesiveness between your coworkers at your same level. For me the commute is easy.

ConsLack of room for growth. Poor judges of talent. Cannot see the forest through the trees management. Group think atmosphere. Qualitative and quantitative expectations not based on real world scenarios and situtations. It feels as if team leads and supervisors look down on those the manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes and look in the mirror. Listen to employees instead of becoming defensive. Stop being dishonest with employees.

IT Group

IT Group (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL (US)

I worked at Experian for more than 5 years

Pros: If your ingrained in the group you can get away with doing very very little, and with no career skill advancement on your part. … Cons: Too many overpaid - underskilled staff sitting on their behinds. First level management protects their friends to protect their jobs. Front line management… Advice to Senior Management: Clean up the dead wood sitting there in Schaumburg, you can remove half the IT group and would not see a difference - especially with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, but lacking focus and commitment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Experian full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Smart people, very hard-working with good intentions. Large company offers… Cons: There is a lack of focus as the company is trying to master too many things in too many markets. Individual executives typically have… Advice to Senior Management: Pick no more than 3 big goals and commit to them. Don't short-change opportunities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian CEO Don Robert. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees.