Experian
www.experiangroup.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

A lot depends on which area you work in.

Software Development Expert (Former Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA (US)

I worked at Experian full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood benefits, decent time off, plenty of telework opportunities. If you land in the right area with the right manager there are good opportunities. Aim for Experian Credit or Experian Interactive.

ConsExtremely political. Everything is a secret with this management; even org charts are hard to come by. A lot of good people have been laid off just to make arbitrary profit targets. Above all stay away from Experian Marketing Solutions. They work hard but management can't sell the products they tell them to build and there are plenty of layoffs.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuick being so secretive. It's common knowledge you wanted to sell Experian Marketing and couldn't. Deal with the employees honestly and be happy with single-digit growth instead of laying off good people to achieve double digit profit margins.

Wasn't a job for me because I'm not a sales person, but for someone that can do that it would be great for them.

Csp (Current Employee)
Van Buren, AR (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for less than a year

Pros: great starting pay, all benefits, bonus opportunities, 1hr lunch, willing… Cons: i had trouble forcing myself to the customers, if they werent satisfied,… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experian Marketing Services

Director Sales (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, decent pay, great benefits Cons: Lack of clear leadership and vision. Have too many traditional executives whom don't understand digital marketing running the show. Every year your quota… Advice to Senior Management: Find outside executives who understand the digital landscape and can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian CEO Don Robert. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees.