Could be better if they tried

Former Employee - Patient Care Advocate  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
Former Employee - Patient Care Advocate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good equiptment, Good training, working conditions are good

Cons

Managers are blind to need of employees. Starting pay for experience is below par

Pay better

Other Reviews for Express Scripts

manipulative horrendous unconscionable place to work

Current Employee - Calling Tech  in  North Versailles, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Calling Tech in North Versailles, PA (US)

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

2 breaks and a lunch I worked for FlexRX. then Merk bought us out then medco came on board then it was just Medco.everything was good.

Cons

the merger with express scripts has been extremely stressfull for all involved.We have seen some nice people loose their jobs.Supervisers pharmacists and techs gone.George Paz has no idea how to run a pharmacy he's just a business man who's only concern is how much money he can stuff in his pocket.The CEO has fired $1million in people at the north versailles Pa facility then hired 2 schmoes to run the facility like its a production line.Numbers are the bottom line.How many you do in an hour. When calling adoctor or patient every call is scrutinized.Every word and pause and breath is scrutinized .We actually get REPORT CARDS on our calls.Points taken off if we paused too long or short. And now these schmoes they hired have RUN THE BUSINESS BOARDS which have turned out to be the biggest joke on the face of this earth. The moral at this facility is at below rock bottom.I don't believe there is one happy employee except the 2 schmoes they hired to RUN THE BUSINESS .

Stop manipulating the employees it bad for moral. We are not stupid we know when you are manipulating . Learn how to RUN A PHARMACY one that cares about its customers and employees. you should be concerned about the moral your employees are having stress health issues. Change your ways of doing business you are not helping your customers or employees. If you continue this way you will continue to lose business .

This place sucks

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's at least a job. The market is very flooded with pharmacists, so there' aren't man openings.

Cons

- Low pay
    - No plans
    - No communication to employees
    - Cutting costs is ONLY goal
    - Customer service AND employee relations takes a back seat to costs savings

As a former Medco employee ... LOST over a week of paid vacation, lost quarterly bonuses, every meeting is bad news. There's no incentive to WANT to work for this company. I wonder if any legacy Express Scripts employees were left go after the merger. Recently lost ex-Medco employees and gained the EXACT number of legacy Express Scripts employees that had to be trained in what the people that were let go knew.

Get a soul.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!