Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Facebook knows how to keep its employees productive and happy

Production Engineer (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA (US)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

ProsA great place to work. Well-distributed culture of seeking impact and keeping productive which, along with a considered hiring approach, means that everyone you encounter is bright and eager to help you get things done. Low-touch management style is encouraged, with focus on growth and getting blockers out of the way.

ConsHigh public visibility when you cause the site to crash. No 401(k) match. Hard to keep up with all that is going on.

Intense

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of freedom to choose what you work on and lots of responsibility from… Cons: There's always a lot to do and at times it… More

I get to work with the best engineers at a company that treats its employees amazingly.

Software Engineer V (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA (US)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: Facebook is absolutely full with smart people; this means you work with the best and grow quickly. The scope of the challenges are… Cons: We're growing, which loses some of the small-company-feel, and career… Advice to Senior Management: keep being awesome Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.