There are newer employer reviews for Fan TV

inventing the future everyday...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

I have been working at Fan TV full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the best part about Fanhattan is getting up everyday and working with the brightest minds in silicon valley and hollywood to invent the future. this is a great company in the making and there is a strong vibe in the office that we are all in this together. it's the perfect example of that silicon valley start-up.

great perks like membership to equinox gym, catered lunches, movie nights, great 401k and health care.

strong management team and leadership.

Cons

the company is growing so fast, we are all packed in the office... but that is a temporary situation.

Advice to Management

keep running ahead...

reviews filtered by
  1. All rowing together

I have been working at Fan TV full-time

Pros

Inspiring CEO, Strong and experienced team, huge vision, amazing passion, friendly work environment, lots of perks including meals, heath club, and corporate benefits, movie buffs, mentorship, generous company events and activities.

Cons

Fanhattan is not (yet) located in San Francisco city, currently located in San Mateo, which means commuting for employees in the city. That being said, the office is located a few blocks from the train and provides transit or parking passes.

2. Brilliant minds, fantastic tech, exciting industry, rewarding work

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Mateo, CA (US)
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Mateo, CA (US)

I have been working at Fan TV as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Work alongside some of the most creative, driven and fun people from Hollywood and Silicon Valley, as well as the Hulk, Iron Man and Han Solo whose life-sized figures cheer you on at your spacious and sunny desk. Get paid to talk about and watch TV shows and movies. Make entertainment technology better.

Cons

Most of us can't spend the WHOLE day watching videos. The generous spread of free food and beverages also makes it hard to keep those New Years' resolutions, although there ARE healthy options like fruit, nuts and green tea.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work -- you're building something uniquely awesome here.